Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Header and Graduation

Hi All!
It's been a long time since I posted something on here, a bad case of writer's block I suppose.
Things have been busy here for the past several days since we've been scrambling to get things finished up for graduation deadlines. The original plan was just to have a small party here (in the boonies) with the family members that live here. However, Dad decided at the very last minute that he would prefer it if I graduated with my church's home school/church school group that I grew up being a part of. The church is three hours from where I live so this will be an interesting production...

The new picture in my header was taken by my wonderful mom, the background is our front yard (what a view, hmmm??) Any thoughts on it?

Hope you all have a smashing weekend. :)
   Hannah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful photo :)


Blessings, Renee

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@RJ
Thank you, Renee!