Thursday, February 2, 2012

Courage to Bloom

   I've started this blog as a place for me to write my thoughts and share them with other people, but I also want this blog to be a blessing to those who read it. I'd love to make your day a little bit brighter the way some other blogs have brightened mine. My prayer is that this blog would encourage you to bloom, to be all that you were created for. No matter how old you are, or where you are in life, you can always bloom a little more. So pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of coffee, and stay a while. Thanks for stopping by!
  

3 comments:

Kayla Garcia said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Which Hannah is this? :)

Kerrie Williams said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

thanks so much for linking up!!

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@KerrieThank you for doing the link up, Kerrie! I love reading your blog :)
~Hannah