Monday, February 20, 2012

Someday

     
   So I've been thinking... Heaven is going to be SOOOOOO amazing! I'm so excited to meet people that have encouraged and inspired me, people that I haven't met yet and maybe never will on earth. Living here in the middle of nowhere has helped me to really appreciate my friends all over the country, and that even if we don't get to see each other very often, or ever again in this life -we have all of eternity to catch up and we WILL get to see each other again! I'd love to talk to people that wrote books that changed the way I see life.. and people I only know from reading their blogs, but people that have really encouraged me and brightened my day so many times. I am soo looking forward to that day :D
                  ~Hannah

P.S. I love sunsets, they always remind me of Heaven.. :)

3 comments:

Jazzie Shea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yess! It will be glorious! We had the most amazing sunset today in what seemed like the longest time. I couldn't help but smile and thank Jesus. There is so much beauty in the little things.

-Jazzie
www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Jazzie.I'm glad someone else feels the same way! Thank you for commenting :D