Saturday, February 18, 2012

If You're Happy and You Know It....

Sooooooo... I've "discovered" that there is a secret to being happy. Wanna know what it is???? Because I'm going to tell you anyway. 

 

The secret: Thankfulness.



Really. Do you know how hard it is to be grumpy when all you can think about is the abundance of blessings you've been given? Let me tell ya, it's not easy!!! When I start feeling blue, after a while I realize it's because I've lost sight of just how truly blessed I am. That doesn't mean life doesn't ever have problems, it's just that when you stop and thank the Lord for what you DO have and what IS going right, then the problems seem less intimidating. Or maybe that's just me... But, you won't know until you've tried it. :)

                      Being Thankful,
                              ~Hannah

0 comments: