Saturday, February 4, 2012

What's next?

 Lately I've been thinking about what to do after I graduate from high school. There are so many options out there, so what's a girl supposed to do??

  I've had people tell me that I should just take a step forward, God will close doors if I'm going the wrong way. Or as one person put it, "God will steer the ship, but you need to get the ship moving." 


Some day I'd like to be married and have kids. I want to be the best wife I possibly can be and once we have kids I want to be able to stay home and raise them. So right now I'm trying to determine what path I can/should take that will best prepare me for those roles. I don't want to have spent years and a lot of money in a college classroom learning things that I may end up not using after all. But there are practical things to be learned too. I'm not worried about it right now, but I'm interested in what other people have to say about it. :)


So I have a question for you: What did you do after you graduated, or what are you planning to do? Why did you choose that? And looking back, would you still make that decision?
                                 Thank you!
                                       ~Hannah


P.S. I'm still getting the hang of this blog thing so please just bear with me! :)

3 comments:

Kayla Garcia said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hannah,
What admirable aspirations! I went through the same thoughts you are only I thought them after I'd already been in school for 2 years :/ I think it's important for women to develop skills even if they aren't going to use them in a professional way, but you can learn and grow without going to college. If you already know that ultimately you'd like to be a stay at home mom, then spending all the time and money on college might not be wise. I learned the hard way ;)

Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Kayla Garcia
Oh wow, so sorry it took so long to reply to you! Thank you so much for your input, Kayla, I really appreciate it :D